Our contract preparation team provides advice on all aspects of drafting and negotiating construction and engineering contracts, professionals' appointments and related documentation. We also conduct audits of construction documentation for funders of developments.
We work closely with our clients in order to understand the ways in which they do business and how their contracts should reflect that. This ensures that the client’s business drives the contract and not the other way around.
We specialise in:
- providing contract procurement advice
- drafting and negotiating residential building contracts
- drafting and negotiating construction contracts
- drafting and negotiating design and construction contracts
- preparing professional consultant appointments and novation agreement
- preparing panel and umbrella agreements
- advising on and preparing security documentation
- preparing third party agreements
- preparing service agreements and operations and maintenance agreements
- advising on construction procurement issues.
Book a COMPLIMENTARY INTRODUCTORY consultation
We know that finding the right team for your project can get expensive, fast. At Maple & Co we have waived the standard introductory consultation fee charged by other law firms to ensure that you can comfortably ask the questions you need to ask. Reserve your session today to learn how we can work together to keep your project on track.